This 30 day, eLearning course provides a detailed overview of the technical requirements and rules involved in producing US GAAP financial statements.
- Learn to apply US GAAP financial statement requirements, including accounting policies and disclosures
- Implement the US GAAP recognition and measurement rules for assets, liabilities, revenues, expenses, gains and losses
- Appreciate the impact of recently-issued standards and upcoming changes
- Understand the complex rules for revenue recognition, financial instruments and asset impairment
- Determine compliance with other reporting issues
- Comply with 'fair value' measurement requirements
- Increase planning opportunities through awareness of likely future US GAAP changes, including prospects for accounting convergence with IFRS.
- Gain familiarity with information sources for researching US GAAP topics
- Analyze US GAAP financial statements to determine financial performance
If you haven't already registered for this course, you can book your place today on our website. If you have already registered, click on the Continue button at the bottom of the page to log in.